HEY IT'S JOCE!
I'M AN ART DIRECTOR BORN IN HONG KONG BUT RAISED IN THE BAY AREA. I JUST LIKE TO COME UP WITH IDEAS THAT MAKE ME LAUGH AND NOT THE CUTE LAUGH, BUT THE GROSS LAUGH THAT PEOPLE START LAUGHING AT YOU FOR.
If we ever meet, please ask me about the time a drunk woman ran into my car with her body on St. Patrick's day because it's my favorite/least favorite story of all time. I'm still traumatized by the color green.
1. I'm the tallest of all my roommates, but i'm only 5'3. No, I don't live in a pygmy village.
2. Our household pet is our Dwarf Lionhead bunny, Shamus. Yes, he's super cute. Yes, he totally knows it.
3. I've gotten into a car accident every year i've lived in LA, which means I either need to move or send my claim adjustor, Becky, some flowers.
4. My first pet "Sunshine" has a grave at the Banfield Pet Hospital in Redwood City, California. He was a hamster. Please visit him for me.
5. Every brief I get, I always try to concept an idea with Biggie Smalls but it's never worked out except once. It was probably the worst ad i've ever made... actually, probably not.